Bubba-Gump shrimp is what they got, it's a household name
Another great Thanksgiving. Leftovers and pumpkin pie remain in the fridge. I didn't really get to eat much turkey dammit but I did have green peas up the wazzu which will be exiting the wazzu in an orderly fashion. My sisters "husband" accidentaly dumped the damn peas all over my plate and I wolfed'em down like a hoova ya know what I'm sayin' bahahahahahaha, beg your pardon. Oh but the pie, the pie was delicious.
As for the football, didn't really pay much attention, too much conversation, so to speak. I did, however, dig the Patriots throwback uniforms, reminded me of when New England was a team of weekly blunders and of the Super Bowl XX blowout at the hands of the Chicago Bears.
I feel like Tony Pierce with the picture incorporation and all, whom I aspire to be in the blogging atmospheric barometric isobaric medium. He adds an alternative spice to the web logging practice. Let me retract that statement, I don't aspire to be him in the blogging medium, just throwing those types of viewpoints out there.
There is a de-linking crisis developing in the web logging community. Be careful out there. Via Instapundit.
One last note, the final weekend of November is upon us, this palindrome year of 2002 is drawing to a close, you will never be a part of another (2112 is the next, be there), savior every moment. Have a good weekend.