Sunday, November 24, 2002
Tostitos to the Buckeyes
Ohio State has finally cleared the last hurdle. Awesome game. College football and basketball are absolutely the best sports mediums.

On the subject of college basketball, I have all NCAA Tournament brackets dating back to 1992. They are all from the democrat and chronicle which is my local newpaper. Each of them have been filled out and filed away, I treasure these items.

More College Football:
Washington wins apple cup: I couldn't believe this, it was 20-10 WSU 4:41 left, then I ignored the game, only to find they had gone to OT......Addressing the controversial pass in the 3rd OT, it was a backward pass thus a fumble and that's it. OK Cougar fans, I see all and know all. With this loss, Washington State must now win at UCLA next week or it's USC who will face Iowa in the Rose Bowl.

Auburn defeats Alabama in the Iron bowl, as I listen to the delicious Gwen Stefani on VH1.....Oregon State wins the Civil War defeating the Ducks.....Cal defeats Stanford in "The Big Game".....USC 52-21 over UCLA, the Trojans are scary, they frighten me.

If there was a playoff this year, it would be up for grabs. You couldn't say that last year when Miami was the indisputable champion. A few teams would have a shot this season which would include Iowa, Kansas State, USC, Oklahoma and Washington State with Gesser at QB.

Hey Memphis won, 1-13, damn, they beat the Wizards. Well, NFL Sunday is upon us, I'll be watching the Bills kick the Jets ass beginning at 1pm Eastern time.

Comments: Post a Comment