Saturday, December 07, 2002
Enter Sandman
Watched the Mavs blow a 30 point lead while losing to the Lakers 105-103 Friday night. Los Angeles outscored Dallas 44-12 in the final Quarter. Kobe Bryant scored 21 of the 44, LA shot 88% in the 4th. I thought the reign would be over but those dreams were shattered, I am still stunned, I can't feel my extremities. This comeback win is going to alter the global infrastructure.

December 24th is a BIG day for me, shall I elaborate? I'll hold back, i'm scared to share such personal issues, i'm frightened, i'm shaking need more Xanax.

The lovely Sophia, showing off her assets. Check her out.

Oh and 1 more thing, I'm still Brian from the Block, used to have alittle, now I have, well, alittle. Don't be fooled by the metamucil that I consume, I know where I came from and that's what it's about. Penfield, NY representin', where my Penfielders at? Or am I alone in this. Have a kick ass weekend.

"Survive and advance." -Jim Valvano


Comments: Post a Comment