Flashback, good video game alsoIn 8th grade shop, I won a boat assembly and competition, I was the only 1 in the class that did not have a partner and I beat all they asses. Granted it was just a foam type base and a popsicle stick with a sail but I beat they asses. I went basic, the others were trying to jazz up the boat, I kicked they asses!! Also in 8th grade, I failed Home Ec. we had to sew this bag together, I sewed a little pocket instead of a bag. Hell I don't even remember if I cooked anything. I once missed 9 days in a row of school, I guess I faked being sick then. My dad was pissed. I came back on a friday and had work up the wazoo. I would really love to kick some of my high school classmates asses, I was so shy and bullied. Hell, in 7th grade I had to pay to sit at a paticular table in the cafeteria for lunch, not everyday but a few times that I recall.AFC Playoff madness Sunday, should be good. Saturday, Eagles-Giants helluva game, NY got some calls their way but the Eagles were dominated and still had a chance to win but Akers hooked the GW FG WIDE RIGHT. Barber 3 fumbles but 276 total yards, Shockey is a beast. Goat to Hero, Bryant kicks the Game winner. Raiders and Chiefs playin' in the muck, KC just wanted to pack up and head home with their millions. The aforementioned storm is headin' out this way for New Years Eve.I have the PS2, bought the S-Video cable, need a few games herre and therre, then we're all set. I also own the Original NES, Sega Genesis Sega Dreamcast and PS1.How about the Sega Channel. Ended back in March of '96. 50 games a month. It was great, when it worked. Most of the time you'd turn it on and it stuck on the main screen with the annoying music, the SC dude while you're fuckin' around with the cables praying it will work. In waiting for the game to load, if it did, you'd read peoples comments along with game tips and all that shit. Crazy shit I tell ya, fuckin shit damn bitch shit.Palindrome year 2002 sadly coming to a close. Next palindrome year 2112, will we be around then? I'd be 134yrs young, I will make it, be there with me.Lastly, I keep getting Big Boobies search refferals, well this site isn't really inundated with those bundles of joy but I appreciate your visit even if you're only here for "1 page view, time 0:00".Oh and another thing, I beat they asses!!/rambling