Sunday, January 05, 2003
Speakonia
I receive Lockergnome, produced by Chris Pirillo, daily in my E-Mail. This program grabbed my attention.

Speakonia is a Text-To-Speech (TTS) program that provides an easy-to-use interface, similar to Notepad. It reads aloud any text you type into the text area, a text file or the clipboard. The reading can be paused, resumed and exported to a wave file. In addition Speakonia is able to fetch webpages through an internal http interface and read them aloud for you (buggy - reads code aloud too). You can even have your emails read to you using the "Clipboard Reading" feature.

I received my annual pageaday calendar this Christmas and then tried the online version using the ID Code in the back of it. There were many themes to choose from, Sports (which is what I have at home), Dogs, Cats, Cars, etc. blah. I chose Cars which led to this in a moment of boredom and tiredness...

Text Below or right click on this link and save if you care to.

It may not be your dream car, but this Buick was one important car. This was a great car. Me likes car. I drive a car. Kelly has a blue car. I have 4 tires on my car. lololololol rofl. I enjoy washing my car. I have a buick. Thanks to the efficient and powerful overhead-valve engine designed by Buick’s founder, David Dunbar Buick, the company was able to survive the tumultuous birth of the auto industry and become the cornerstone of slobbering cum slut.


Comments: Post a Comment