Monday, February 17, 2003
I have a way with the ladies
On a night out at the bar awhile back, I spot this Pamela Anderson look alike but this chic had natural melons. I'm up at the bar, inebriated, with an empty seat between us. She's talking with the female bartender whilst displaying a spectacular amount of cleavage which I am just staring at. She gets up to go to the bathroom, I introduce myself as she does likewise, (I forgot her name damn it) and heads on to the bathroom. She comes back, gets her purse and leaves. I follow her outside and tap her on the shoulder from behind and I say "hey" she replies "huh" in which I say in my inebriated state "you a good woman" she laughs a bit and says "go back to the bar" I just went back that night. Just went walking back.

Oh, Google buys Pyra


Comments: Post a Comment