Next stop, New OrleansSyracuse, damn what a team, what a team. I have never seen an Orangemen team this good. Wasn't old enough to appreciate the '87 team that lost in the Title game to Indiana. I'll say this team is better anyway and has the potential to improve next year if Anthony and Warrick stick around. Billy Edelin has progressively melded in with the team chemistry, scoring 28 points against Notre Dame, which has spawned a powerhouse heading into the NCAA Tournament.ND did not go away quietly after falling behind by 21, nailing 3's from everywhere, namely Matt Carroll hitting 8 tres. Syracuse gave up some easy baskets inside while the Refs were paid off by ND but that could not save them on this night.The Cuse managed to rise above and get outta South Bend with a
92-88 victory thus sweeping the season series with ND, winning their 6th consecutive game, improving to 21-4 overall, 11-3 in conference play and clinching a bye in the Big East Tournament next week.In other matters, ah yes,
Home sweet Home, this is what I come home to each and every night.