Wednesday, April 30, 2003
Baghdad Bob
I found these links on my own, I did not know about this web site as linked above, thank you. Not that it matters, it may matter in a sense that I don't know, have a good day.

Former Iraqi Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf is back in the news following reports he had commited suicide earlier this month. Now comes word that Comical Ali is not wanted by US authorities but is wanted by Iraqis Authorities all the while he is staying at his aunt's home.

Now a free man, sort of, Al-Arabiya, an Arab television network, is offering him a job as a commentator or an analyst.

Big score for Al-Arabiya if Bob were to accept. However, he should be notified of all the possibilites available to him in the United States where he has been a huge hit. George W. Bush quoted as saying "He's my man" in an interview with Tom Brokaw. Get him on The Daily Show with John Stewart or SNL or SportsCenter, many opprotunities to at his disposal.

Comments: Post a Comment