Friday, May 23, 2003
It's the Devils and the Ducks for Lord Stanleys Cup.

642. 642. Man asking people if they have weed. 10-4.
Went to my barber today. Been going there for 20 years. However, I have barely spoken to the man. He is great at his work, has beautiful women in the place and his daughters are hot too. It's ridiculous that I've been going there 20 years and have said about maybe 10 words per visit. As I have gotten older I go more frequently as I went through a poser phase in my teen years. My hair was long and I didn't wash it all that much. I'm not holding back here.

edited.

As time went on, I matured greatly, I will provide for a woman in the near future.

Where the hell was I going with this. I take care of myself. I take Metamucil and Senekot to assist my bowels. However, fluidity is a big key to bowel movement success. Also a good diet would probably be the correct solution. I'm no fat fuck. I'm underweight. I'm in shape. I will provide for a woman in the near future. I have a sweet jump shot.

I eat Don's Orginal, Rubino's, Subway, Bill Gray's, various Pizza establishments, not every day but that is what most of my dinners consist of. No Mc e dee's though. Fuck that shit.

When I went there during the Ice Strom state of emergency, the big panic around these parts, for breakfast, the sign on the drive thru said "We're open but no product to sell" what the fucks the point you Ronald McDonald lap dogs. Pandering to the Ronald McDonald agenda. I know, it's a "warming center", I want to get my grub on you minimium wage zit poppin' whores.

Anyway, as I was saying about my barber of 20 years, a great man, a great business, a great establishment, great work and of course beautiful women.

Have a good weekend.

Inebriated post