Friday, August 08, 2003
Damn haven't updated in a couple weeks. Must be that summertime buzz, well back then I didn't really know what it was, but now I see what happenin'. Summer is almost over, pretty soon school will be back in, then it will be Halloween, then the Holidays, then the Bills will win the Super Bowl, then it will be Spring and the weather will be tolerable again. It's a cycle ya know, that's my observation.

I can tolerate the Winter but the Ice Storm, man, it takes something out of ya, it screws ya mind up. I didn't eat toast for 3 or 4 days, I'm supposed to eat peanut butter toast everyday. I have my routines ya know. As screwed up as they may be, it's my routine. Things were out of control. Then the power came back on, Syracuse won the title, I slowly regained mental capacity.

Besides that, I don't know.

Comments: Post a Comment