Big Bloggin' now Celebrating 1 year in the Blogosphere. My blogging intensity has waned somewhat but I still visit a few blogs just about every day. For a year now I have been better informed thanks to blogging. Just a year ago I was blogging about Hurricanes Isidore and Lili, this year we had Fabian and now Isabel. A year ago I was blogging about the Eagles stomping the Redskins on Monday night football. I just watched an incredible game between the Cowboys and Giants on MNF.A year ago I was introduced to a whole new community. In that time we have had the Trent Lott ousting, the NY Times Raines scandal (not attributing blogs to the oustings but they were big stories), the Blackout and a wide array of views on the war in Iraq. Blogging has served up quite an arena for the masses to voice their opinions from both sides of the aisle. Views from the left, right, up, down and diagonal in an attempt to capture the entire picture.I have been introduced to a few people and their interests. The 1st mention would be a beautiful woman named Lynn, a blog that I visit often. Among many other articulate and interesting humans.Thank you blogger for your free services.