Sunday, October 19, 2003
I check out the blogs today to find that Gregg Easterbrook has been fired by ESPN. I read some of his columns at ESPN.Com, they were well written, entertaining and informative to a certain extent. People said he was getting repetitve and boring in his weekly rants. That obviously wasn't the reason he was fired, I'm to lazy to get into all of that. 2/3 of the Blogosphere has already done that.

I have been watching alittle bit of this 'K Street' on HBO. The younger blonde in it is hot and Mary Matalin, the older woman, is also hot. She has a real sexy voice. I don't know if she is Matalin or the youger woman is. They are both damn fine.

The show itself is interesting with the real life events mixed into the show. It's kinda of egomanical half hour diatribe but I watch it anyway.

The Blogging landscape has changed. I think grand master Glenn Reynolds would agree that the blogospheric conductivity has transformed into a Con Carne of sorts. What am I on.

Go Marlins, sweep dem Yankees. Good night or morning or whatever.


Comments: Post a Comment