ESPN DegenerationWhat's up with this Dream Job show. What a piece of crap. Fucking egomanical garbage. Stuart Scott is the most annoying sportscaster on Television, we all wonder why ESPN hired him in the first place and too add insult to injury they put him on every show they have. The show sucks but obviously the people on it want the job, so good for them. Just act like an idiot and be holier than thou to roll in the green. It's just not fun to watch it.ESPN has really degenerated over the past few years. They do have good coverage of sports, College Basketball actually stands on its own, ESPN just broadcasts the games. MLB, NFL, NHL, Totally Hooked is a damn good show. PTI isn't bad, Around the Horn is not worth mentioning but I did and I shouldn't have but I had too.Maybe it's just part of the job, to exude the 'meme' attitude. Bloggers are widely considered the same, that means I may be part of the problem, maybe it's not a problem at all. I don't know. I'm lost now. However, the sportscaster, as SportsCenter has groomed it to be, should not be the show, the show is for highlights, analysis, stories and scores. I'll grant some humor, catch phrases etc. but not so much of it that it gets annoying and obnoxious.I hate that show though. I watch it occasionally to be disgusted by it. Just the crap the machine churns out these days, the reality machine. Somebody blow it up. Thank You Jennifer Tilly