Alright I haven't updated in a month. I was wrong about the National Champion in the NCAA Mens basketball tournament as UCONN defeated Duke and Georgia Tech to claim the title. I just posted to clarify my erroneous analysis which is a rarity.
Text America, I had not visited that site as often as I used to and there are many great finds there.
Gems include:
Suburban Legend formerly Doll-o-matic I just found her moblog yesterday.
Kitty Paws her birthday is a day before mine, she is turning 23 this year, I will be 26, lets hook it up baby.
Renee daaaaaaaaaaamn, also a cam girl.
Shower,
Nipples,
Bellys,
Cleavage,
Booties it's all there. Another interesting aspect at TA is the high school kids using the cam phones in school. The hotties in school now are nothing like when I was at school. We didn't have this technology back then which wasn't long ago. No widespread use of cell phones let alone picture phones, no internet either.To that end, the Internet is what the Television was to the previous generation. For this generation the television has always been there and you can't imagine life without it, at least for most cultures, religions, economically enhanced, psyoptically, etc. in this country. The kids growing up now think the internet is there, it's like the sun, it's right there, it's there when you grow up you say "there is the sun and the moon later" they are always there. The Internet has bridged the gap bewteen our waters and our minds and blah blah blah. Just check out Text America.