YESSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO I FINALLY GOT RID OF THE 2ND AD AT THE TOP, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! HE'S GOT SOMETHING!!!!! HE'S GOT IT, HE'S GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!! TOUCHDOWN TITANS!!!!!!! THERE ARE NO FLAGS, IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!! THE TITANS HAVE PULLED A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!
The moment Dyson caught the ball from Wychek I yelled THAT WAS A FORWARD PASS!!!!!!! It was not. There was a website fansforinstantreplay.com which broke down a bunch of plays from the season when there was not use of instant replay in the league, although they did use it for that season. The web site had the definitive proof that you needed to know that it was a legal lateral. Wychek released it in front of the 25 and Dyson caught behind the 25 or at the 25. Some still dispute it, maybe they are just drunk. I don't know.Fans for Instant Replay also had a breakdown of a 1997 or 1998 Seattle-NY Jets game in which cost the Seahawks a chance at the playoffs and helped the Jets win the AFC East and get a bye in the postseason. It was the infamous Testaverde dive for the end zone where the ref thought Vinny's head was the ball. It's easy to see how you can confuse the 2. No I kid.The main point is that I have gotten rid of the 2nd ad that was at the top of the page which had annoyed me and readers for months.
Anna Kournikova go to message boards for great pics of this goddess.