Saturday, August 07, 2004
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I have nothing to blog at this point.

Things that have happened since my last update:

  • Violence in Iraq persists
  • Kerry/Edwards official Democratic Infomercial acceptance week in Boston
  • 4th of July, what a day that was
  • 1st named Hurricane, Alex
  • The Dodgers made a stupid trade
  • Shaq traded to Miami for entire frontline and a brothel BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
  • NFL Training camps opened
  • Quincy Carter released by the Dallas Cowboys for testing positive for an illegal substance
  • Eddie George released by the Titans and signed by the Cowboys
  • Red Sox trade Nomar to equal lovable loser Chicago Cubs
  • Ricky Williams retires, now free
  • Spiderman 2, I, Stupi...er...Robot, Gigli 2
  • Wrong Turn and Cabin Fever played repeatedly on Cinemax but damn that girl is hot in Cabin Fever, looking at her right now, closeup of her ass. Now she is
  • I watched Gigli for the 1st and last time on the STARZ channel that plays the same movies all week
  • MSG and FSNY taken off the air on Time Warner cable
  • "Shove It." I love Teresa Heinz Kerry
  • Sunrise and sunset everyday

I should probably add links to these but noone really cares anyway. Maybe some pics of Teresa Heinz Kerry.

A coincidence that my last update was the day of the transfer of governmental power in Iraq. More later

Comments: Post a Comment