RNC Coverage as only Big Bloggin' can
At 10:00pm Eastern time Arnold walked on to the stage amid a rousing ovation and a sense, from my view, of how this country has evolved. As he spoke about his immigration to the United States of America, the successes he has had and how others can benefit from the opportunities presented here as well, I flipped through the channels and found that Kindergarten Cop BWAHAHAHAA, Terminator 3 and Eraser were on. Only in America.

Also Peter Jennings gets in a alittle lame dig (now that I've read the part he was referring to) at Giuliani following the Laura Bush speech. Jennings repeats what Rudy had said the
previous night, when he said about the boisterous RNC crowd "this is getting to be like a Yankee game" during his speech, which prompted Jennings to mention that the Yankees had lost
22-0 tonight. Nice Peter. A lap dog for the Ronald McDonald agenda. Alittle bit of reach there Peter, get some new material. Have your minders discuss this pressing matter. Go back to Canada. Elizabeth Vargas is taking over your spot Peter, there is no stopping the Vargas.
Although I have to say that I did enjoy, schaden freudenly BWAHAHAHAA watching the Yankees getting drubbed by the Cleveland Indians by a score of
22-0, what was the score?
22-0. I didn't get that, again?
Twenty Two to Nothing!!!!!. Cero, Nothing, Nada and they allowed the opponent to score 22 Runs. One more time, Kindergarten Cop BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA.
Have to mention the Daughters, Jenna and Barbara are amazing. Jenna has the body. She looks more like her mother so i'm not bothered as much as than with the Kerry Daughters, who, unfortunatley, have more of their dads characteristics. Teresa Heinz has the body. Kindergarten Cop BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.
Update: They did fine
Brian Noggle via
Instapundit, you're right, they are 22 and they did the best they could with their minds and bodies. Don't be judging the Bush daughters in this inaccurate way. Yes I would've preferred they walk out on stage wearing bikinis but they must uphold the convention dress code (the Iron chef guy broke the code) and morals. If 2 hot woman are on stage like that they must be alittle more lenient with the code.