Friday, November 05, 2004
First, the Girls
Check out these Amazingly FINE girls. Also the incomparable SportsByBrooks. Brittany Big Texas Tits, I know she's linked to the left but I can't mention her enough.

Curses lifted
I'm back. The Election has been decided. I know, I just broke that. 4 more years for George W. Bush. Thus breaking the Redskins football game before the election outcome deal. More breaking news, the Boston Red Sox have broken the curse. THE BOSTON RED SOX! Down 3-0 to Spankees, losing Game 3 19-8, ironic, winning the next 8, reversing the curse now placed on the Yankees, it's the ARod curse. The Boston dynasty has begun. However, maybe this monumental victory by the Red Sox has hexed the other New England sports franchises as the Patriots were embarrassed by the Pittsburgh Steelers to end their 21 game winning streak. Now the Patriots travel to St. Louis to play the Rams, where the Red Sox won the Series, whom the Patriots defeated for their 1st Super Bowl Championship almost 3 years ago. It's too early to call but what we do know is that the Celtics still suck. The Bruins? Won't have to worry about them for maybe..........ever? ever. The NHL is folding.

Chocolate covered highway in New York, not a bad idea.

The Web Logging professionalism is just oozing here at Big Bloggin'. Is there a Web Logging code of professionalism? We need a new moniker to replace "Blogger", it's sounds to sophomoric. We need to raise our standards of being a reputable source of fact checking or whatever the hell the Blog Spheres are up to. I'm calling out to the blog rich grass roots efforts. Lets get a team on the ground, 10,000 lawyers, lets raise the internets to a higher purpose than we have ever known before, for that is the bedrock of this nation. Lets all make $84 dollars from a Timber company that we didn't know we had a ownership of. Need some wood? Heh. Got wood? BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA. Last but not least, we need more choclate covered highways, the Chocolate Highway Initiative. I endorse the CHI bill which will be up to vote in the House and Senate by early next year.



Comments: Post a Comment