Saturday, November 20, 2004
What's up?????????? Good marketing for the NBA Friday night in Detroit. Good marketing for "Desperate Housewives" Monday night. I happened to catch both of them.

I was watching the Syracuse game, who are kicking serious ass, then flipped to the Indiana-Detroit game when all of a sudden a brawl broke out. Ron Artest fouls Ben Wallace hard with 45 seconds left and the Pacers up 97-82. Wallace retaliates by pushing Artest hard, teammates try to seperate the 2 while Artest lays on the scorers table like the big man he is. Fans then pelt beer at him which leads Artest to jump up into the stands and beat the shit out of the punk nerdy fan. More on this later, as i'm sure the media will show enough of it as time moves forward.

Damn bitch at the bar, FUCK!!!!!! Good pizza, though, I should've gotten a garbage plate. Eatin' Healthy.

Comments: Post a Comment