Wow 10,300 hits for this weblog in 2 years and just about 4 months. What a ride. I haven't had the blogging intensity for awhile now. I'd like to thank Karlin Lillington for introducing me to blogging in September of 2002. It actually originated on an ESPN message board that linked up to her site about a story on Ted Williams. Also I'd like to thank you for making this the #1 weblog on the internet. I think I have to add a few new links, most of those are bit dated now.
Of the old links to the left includes a sexy young woman from Calfornia named Teresa. Oish.com was an internet phenomenon, she was 1 of the sexiest woman to grace the internet, she retired her web site about a year ago. Fuckin' Special, I never knew what she was saying but she was and presumably still is an incredibly sexy woman. There needs to be an internet hall of fame of some sort for the sexy woman like these 2 and amongst all the others who have come and gone over the past 5 years, a period of time where the internet started to come of age.