IT'S HALLOWEEN, FUCKIN MONDAY PARTY BITCH CALL IN TUESDAY, HELL CALL IN FOR THE WEEK BECAUSE MONDAY IS GOING DOWN DAMN IT!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAA YOU THOUGHT THIS WEEKEND WAS FUCKIN OFF THE CHAIN WELL THIS IS GOING TO BE OFF THE FUCKING STEEL MILL!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANT BUT HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!The new Halloween design is up as you can see. I've been hammered, no I haven't been drinking alcohol, I was this weekend. Anyway send some
Bloody Finger mails.Damn those Buffalo Bills, WTF happened Sunday night, damn you can never trust those bastards, what a choke job against the lowly Patriots. They have won 3 Titles but they have stunk this season and this game they stunk, the Bills dominated for 98% of the game but couldn't finish it off handing the Patriots the fuckin game.Fuck them. Alright have a Happy Halloween and remember check for razor blades or other assorted items in your McDonalds food. Have a good day.