DON'T BLAME ME for that intrusive and annoying ad when you go to this page, I don't know how it got there, it's an evil doing of Blogger. What have they done!!!!!!!!How I spent my July 4th by Jack Handy BWAHAHAHAAAAAAA 'member that dude from Saturday Night Live, That was awesome. I'm such idiot gah bgfgfggf bah ahfsggf
Since my town had July 4th festivities on the 1st of July I abstained from further celebrations in other towns. I watched the movie "Tora! Tora! Tora!" and then the Rochester, NY downtown fireworks on television and Boston fireworks on CBS. Alot of fun yes. Too much fun. It was the first time I watched the entire "Tora! Tora! Tora!" movie which was depressing. It is a better interpretation of events leading up to the attack on Pearl Harbor than the more recent movie with Ben Affleck, Josh Harnett and Kate Beckinsale.
Moving onto the World Cup, wow, what a game between the Italians and Germans. I actually missed the live version but caught the repeat on ESPN2 and I was astonished. That was an an awesome ending. Too bad for the home team Germany but Italy caught fire at the end and will play the winner of the Portugal/France semifinal. Don't worry Germany, you still have the 3rd place game on Saturday against the loser of France/Portugal. That's like an NIT game. Who gives a shit? Why do they have that game? I doubt the players even want to play that game. Maybe the Germans would want to in order to play in front of their fans 1 last time in the World Cup and end it with a win but really it's a meaningless game.