Friday, July 21, 2006
I found the source of that annoying pain in my ass pop up and pain in YOUR ASS POP UP!!!!!!!!!! It was that fucking nedstat site counter BULLSHIT!!!!!!! I had that shit on my site blog deal for 3 years or some SHIT!!!!!!! No problem until May of this year!!!!!!!!! MOM!!!! THE MEATLOAF!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!! Then I search the name I saw on the pain in my ass and pain in YOUR ASS POP UP which read "ilead.itrack.net". I go to a few of the links and finally my prayers are answered at this frontpagewebmaster forum. I owe that dude a 24 pack of beer!!!!!!!!! He found it through google and I found it through google and then through him. He didn't provide the link where he found the solution to this most annoying pain in the ass problem ever in the history of the internet. That FUCKIN NEDSTAT SHIT ASS BITCH IS GONE!!!!!! THE SITE IS FREE!!!!!!!!!!! FREE AT LAST THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOODBYE NEDSTAT HOES!!!!!!!!!! SITE METER IS MY BABY FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SITE METER FREE, NON-INTRUSIVE, LOYAL, HONEST AND FAIR. NEDSTAT INTRUSIVE, DIS-LOYAL, WHORES, LIARS!!!!!! SITE METER IS THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SITE METER!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment