Wimbledon starts MondayAnd this kid McIlroy smashing at the US Open! Yeah! Alright. Was watching the Rockets-Knicks in Game 5 of the 1994 NBA Finals on ESPN Classic earlier, those were the days. The atmosphere was electric, so electric.
Anyway, speaking of electric, have you seen this game/series on PS3 called 'Infamous'???? I guess I been living under a rock, I played the Infamous 2 demo earlier for a few hours couldn't put it down, you can't!!! First time I ever heard of or played this series and oh shittttt!!!! What a fucking insane game, The dude is like an electric menace!! Beasting the whole city!! Tossing cars around, blowing shit up, smashing buildings, messing up the whole city, the best fucking game, incredible fun. Fun. I actually don't know yet why he is all electric and firing electric balls of energy at people, cars, garbage dumpsters and whatever else. I skipped most of the cutscenes and just went in commando style, for a more relaxed, comforting release of testosterone. And then I played the game which was an incredible experience. It has the GTA aspect to it, just running around blowing shit up, I need to get GTA on PS3.
So now i'm downloading the original 'Infamous', a free PS3 game as part of their 'Welcome Back' promotion. Sony is offering 5 games of which you can choose 2 of them to download, for free. The first game I downloaded was 'Dead Nation', killing zombies and those types of things. It's sort of a like an extremely glorified version of 'Black Ops Arcade' on COD Blops. Out of the 5 games to choose from, i'm sure a vast majority of PS3 owners are getting or have gotten 'Infamous' and 'Dead Nation' so i'm droning on with those mofos. I was late to this 'Welcome Back' party I think. I believe it started at the beginning of June. Which goes to show how most people are more in tune to these things than I am. As well it should be because y'o they are little kiddies running around blindly into things.