Talkin' Football....wait don't go yet this is good...I thinkBills at Chiefs 1pm Eastern, 12pm Central, 10am Pacific,
7am HawaiianBuffalo will be your new Super Bowl champions. Gettin' alittle ahead of myself I guess.
While i'm on the topic of the Super Bowl, I have XXVII and XXVIII on tape in which Buffalo participated. I had XXV and XXVI, however, let me tell you a story, gather round now, close, you with the nice rack get over here, OK good. XXV was stolen by my sisters asshole boyfriend at the time and XXVI was taped over by some soap opera shit. I have SBs XXVII up to now, which would be XXXVI, on tape.
Let me now tell you how this all started, gather round closer, great. My father has been a Bills fan forever, which in turn attracted me to the game when I was a youngin'. Buffalo had never participated in a Super Bowl so he taped XXV in all it's glory, if you're a Giants fan, :grumbling:. Now my dad did not consider taping XXVI, so I did, they lose big, then XXVII, they lose big, then XXVIII, they lose but not too big. Now XXIX comes around, the Bills are not participating for the first time in 5 years. I decided i'm going to continue this and my dad says "Why?" I reply "It's the Super Bowl" he replies "you need help". The 49ers go on to embarrass the Chargers 88-9, it was like watching a freakin' video game, Young to Rice, Young to Watters, Young to Seifert, Young to Young, Youn...I taped it.
The SBs that followed, however, have been among the greatest of our time. The AFC finally ending the NFC stonghold in XXXII Denver-Green Bay. My favorite, XXXIV Tennessee-St. Louis: The League was in a transition period that season following the Broncos fall and 2 unknowns advanced to the Title game. The Bills also blew it that year in Tennessee, a game that I will never forget. Finally, the greatest of them all, XXXVI Rams-Patriots.
The tradition continues.
No sugar coating, here are the stinkers read on »
StinkersXXXIII Broncos-Falcons: After stunning the 15-1 Vikings in the NFC Title game, the Atlanta Falcons forgot they had to play another game thus Elway in his last game and the Broncos marched to their 2nd consecutive title.
XXXV Ravens-Giants: "Offense sells tickets, defense wins games/championships." Never has that phrase ever been more true than about the 2000 Baltimore Ravens. In the week before, the Giants shutout the "vaunted" Vikings offense 41-0 in the NFC Title game. However, the Ravens "D" was too much for anybody to handle that season.
« shit, put it back